The original Shark Clip with tide data for 150 beaches worldwide. Just clip in and surf comfortably, never snags.
Water Rating Information
HYDRO PUSHERS Many models in the Freestyle line have Hydro-Pushers. This means that you can push the buttons under water without worry of getting water inside your watch. Refer to the Details section for your watch to see if it has Hydro-Pushers.
Freestyle Watches vary in case width from 30mm to 52mm resulting in a wide range of sizing options for youth, female, and male wrist types.
Freestyle warrants, to the original purchaser of a watch purchased from an authorized Freestyle retailer, a limited lifetime warranty that its watches are free from defects in materials and workmanship. The following are not covered under warranty: battery, case, strap/bracelet/band and crystal. Accidental loss, breakage or damage due to normal wear or misuse of the product, including but not limited to the mathematical accuracy of the product, is not covered under this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Under this warranty Freestyle will either repair or replace (at the repair center’s discretion) your watch at no cost for the repaired parts or labor. There will, however, be a nominal charge for the cost of shipping and handling your watch back to you. You will be responsible for the cost of any repair needed that is not covered under the warranty. Proof of purchase and/or original receipt from an authorized Freestyle retailer is needed to validate your warranty.
f the watch case is opened by anyone other than an authorized Freestyle repair center, the warranty is voided. Any other form of guarantee to you by the retailer is their responsibility. This warranty applies to watches purchased in the United States. For watches purchased outside the United States, please contact your local authorized Freestyle dealer for warranty information.
Please use our automated repair system for any warranty repairs by clicking on the following link and following the instructions for completing a repair order.
After receiving the acknowledgement email from our repair center for our repair order, please carefully package your watch and send it via insured parcel post or other reliable shipping method, preferably trackable for your protection, to the address below and include the following:
- A copy of your original sales receipt.
- A copy of the repair ticket or acknowledgement email, or your printed name, address, phone number, email address and a brief description of the problem
Freestyle Repair Center
3330 Earhart Dr, Suite 208
Carrollton, TX 75006
Please do not include any special watchband or any other items of personal value in your shipment. Although we strive to repair and return your watch to you as quickly as possible, please allow up to 30 days for processing and the return of your serviced watch.
FOR THE LIFE & CARE OF FREESTYLE TIMEPIECES
- Avoid exposing your Freestyle watch to extreme temperatures such as in a Jacuzzi, sauna or hot tub. The combination of extreme heat and water may cause your watch to lose some of its water resistance.
- Avoid exposing your watch to strong chemicals, soaps or solvents as they may cause discoloration, deterioration or damage to strap, rubber seals and lubricants essential to the life of the watch.
- Be aware of the water resistance of your Freestyle timepiece.
- Never pull out the crown or operate buttons/pushers under water or when the watch is wet.
- Make sure your crown is returned to its original position before you hit the surf or expose your watch to water.
- Always rinse your freestyle watch in fresh water after exposure to salt water, wipe dry with a soft cloth and store in a dry place.
- Do not wear leather bands in the water.
- Avoid severe impacts or drops onto hard surfaces as they may affect the water resistance and performance of your watch.
- Do not attempt to repair the watch yourself. It is strongly recommended that a certified jeweler, watch repair technician or Freestyle service center replace your battery. This will help in preventing water leakage from improper battery replacement, which is not covered in your warranty.
- It is advisable to have your dive watch pressure tested annually and to re-furbish the watch every 2-3 years to extend the life of your watch.
NYLON BAND CARE
All Freestyle nylon watchbands are made from the highest quality material. They are washable in warm water with a mild liquid soap. Please be aware of the water resistance for your model prior to washing. If the water resistance is less than 5 ATM H20 it is recommended to remove the nylon band prior to washing. For stubborn stains, scrub with a small toothbrush and rinse thoroughly. If your nylon band has leather attached, apply a small amount of water and a good quality stain repellent leather care product to the leather portion before and after washing