- Q: How long will my watch take to ship?
- A: All domestic orders greater than $35 are shipped Free via USPS First Class (3-5 business days) unless expedited shipping is requested. All international orders are shipped by requested selected service.
- Q: How long does a battery last?
- A: Typically batteries last 1-2 years depending on the watch's functions (tide, alarms, stopwatch, vibration, etc.) and how often those functions are being used.
- Q: Can I change the battery locally?
- A: Yes, but your warranty will be voided. It is best to send your watch to our service center in Carrolton, TX because a local jeweler might not reseal your watch properly compromising the water resistance capabilities.
- Q: My watch stopped working, how do I know if it is a battery problem?
- A: Your watch battery should last 1 to 2 years depending on usage and how long it was at the store prior to purchasing. If you have a dead battery, usually, if the light is pressed, the screen will go blank or light up with no display.
- Q: Do retailers/dealers also sell parts?
- A: You may place an order for many of our most popular straps or band keepers for your watch on our STRAPS, KEEPERS & MORE page. If your part is not listed you may order by going toour spare parts order form at: Freestyle Repair Shop
- Q: How can I order replacement watch band & parts?
- A: You may place an order for many of our most popular straps or band keepers for your watch on our STRAPS, KEEPERS & MORE page. If your part is not listed you may order by going to our spare parts order form at: Freestyle Repair Shop
- Q: How do I know which part I need?
- A: Please refer to the below diagram to help identify the parts of your watch:
- Q: What if I want to change the color of my straps and bezels?
- A: Straps and band keepers may be purchased separately on our STRAPS, KEEPERS & MORE page. You will be required to enter the model number from the back of your watch to ensure that you are given choices that will fit your watch. Bezels may be ordered by going to our spare parts order form at: Freestyle Repair Shop
- Q: What if I can’t locate the model number on the watch?
- A: Please use the diagram below to locate your model number.
- Q: If I purchased a watch 10 years ago with a printed instruction of 2 years warranty; I see the warranty is now limited lifetime which warranty would I follow?
- A: Even for discontinued models our warranty is limited lifetime on movement and mechanism.
- Q: What is a Hydro Pusher?
- A: Hydro Pusher is our name for our water resistant buttons which means you can press the buttons under water without the watch flooding.
- Q: What is Heat Timer?
- A: A heat timer is simply a countdown timer. We call it a heat timer because competitive surfing is run timed sessions called heats.
- Q: How can I order a watch if I live outside of the US?
- A: Currently you can only purchase from authorized distributors in your country. Please visit our international dealer locator for the distributor in your area.
- Q: How do I get instructions on my watch if they are not listed on the website?
- A: You can contact our technical support by email under contact us or call our service center for assistance with settings.
- Q: I need help setting my watch, who do I contact?
- A: You can call our service center or email technical support under contact us
- Q: My watch is beeping and will not stop, what do I do?
- A: You might need to manually reset your watch by pressing and holding all the pushbuttons for up to 5 seconds. If this does not stop the sound, then send your watch to our service and repair center in Canton, MI.
- Q: Are there any authorized repair centers in my area that can fix my Freestyle watch?
- A: The only authorized repair center is in Carrolton, TX.
- Q: How can I delete my customer account?
- A: Please contact us if you would like your information removed from our system and allow two business days for processing. Please note that once an account is deleted, it cannot be restored.
Freestyle Brands Repair Center
3330 Earhart Drive, Suite 208
Carrolton, TX, 75006